News VPN deal: ExpressVPN 12-month deal offers incredible s with 3 months free

jamisan

Commendable
Jan 5, 2018
I agree ExpressVPN looks like the best selection. But I do have a paranoid observation about the purchase process. Using PayPal the ExpressVPN site does not appear to used the standard PayPal interface. First off it asks for credit card information. Secondly, on all other sites; the PayPal interface either us4es the preferred payment method automatically or allow selecting wallet entries stored by PayPal. And finally, the instruction I got from ExpressVPN customer support was to get a signed in window to PayPal, leave it up, and then in another separate window purchase ExpressVPN. Is it just me or does this sound a little hinky? Again, I admit to being highly suspicious of website payment processes. Usually when they ask for credit card information for any reason, it means trouble later. Leaving payment source information up in a separate window while paying seems like an invitation to a memory or cache or screen scrape or something. Being only a journeyman I am more than prepared to be wrong. Oh as an add-on here is what customer support listed as the steps:

1.Before you sign up for ExpressVPN, make sure that you’re already logged into Paypal.
  1. Open a new tab in the same browser window and sign in to Paypal.
  2. Go back to the previous tab, sign up for ExpressVPN and select Paypal as your payment option. Follow all the steps.

Last edited: