Vuvuzela Hero Should Never Be a Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

yannifb

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
lol wtf!?? hahahaahaha:
Ngggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr? Really toms? First was that picture in the cell phone tracking article then this. Im beginning to think these are more than 'accidents'

AMW1011

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
Wow, I'm taking a screen-shot of this before its taken down!

Ngggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr...

Wow, classic.

Rico better start filling out some applications and organizing his resume...

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Gigahertz20[/nom]Just think if Vuvuzelas actually made the sound of "NNNNgggeeerr" I bet all those blacks wouldn't be blowing them then.[/citation]
No, for some reason whites are the only thing that makes that sound, and I'm pretty sure blacks aren't blowing them either. Pretty blond white girls sure don't have a problem blowing them though.

znegval

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
The sub-title makes this one of the most hilarious Tom's post ever! I laugh every time I read this and think "how the hell didn't Rico see that when he was writing the article"

theroguex

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
I.. don't understand why people have such a problem with the vuvuzelas... some people are being downright racist in their reaction to it. ESPECIALLY Europeans. So much for being progressive.

Spike53

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
[citation][nom]theroguex[/nom]I.. don't understand why people have such a problem with the vuvuzelas... some people are being downright racist in their reaction to it. ESPECIALLY Europeans. So much for being progressive.[/citation]
How is hating the sound a vuvuzels makes racist at all? Not liking particular sounds or instruments makes someone racist? You need to read the definition on racism, sir.

For the title, you probably should have done something like:
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ScoobyJooby-Jew

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
i dont get the animosity towards vuvuzelas. I think they rock. I bought one. scares the crap out of the dog. and the neighbor's dog as well.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Scoobyjooby-Jew[/nom]i dont get the animosity towards vuvuzelas. I think they rock. I bought one. scares the crap out of the dog. and the neighbor's dog as well.[/citation]
By some super sleuthing, I've deciphered the code, and have come to the conclusion that you are Jewish. Ask any Nazi, and I'm certain he/she would tell you that you are not white. I think you can tell if you're white if you hear the vuvuzela, and it makes you go into a vitriol spouting moron, whether it be on article comments section of the internets, or in real life. But if you can hear the sound without bitching and moaning about such a non-issue, then you must clearly be a non-white.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]idiom[/nom]"Ngggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr..."Woah, watch it with the racism Tom's Hardware![/citation]

Racism? What exactly do you mean? Or something is wrong in your own head? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.