Walmart Black Friday 2013: Best and Worst Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
It's a shame Verizon makes you pay full price for a phone, now to keep your unlimited data plan. I would've upgraded my phone to a Note 3 on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

angelachristine

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
I already have a decent phone with straight talk but I'm just buying the $29 phone to have something in case my phone craps out. You're right though I don't think it would be great for long term use. I'm going to be there any way so i don't care to be in line if it a guaranteed thing.

gotti098

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO...DO YOU KNOW IF THE HP FOR $178, COMES WITH WORD,,IF NOT WHAT IS THE BEST ROUTE TO GO TO GET IT INSTALLED ON IT?

Sweden78

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
@ gotti098, it doesn't show if word is included but usually with a price range this low it would only be a 30 day trial version and then you would have to pay for full version, but did you know that there are microsoft alternatives out there that you can google to see which fits best for you that you can download for free. Try Libre Office or Open Office! Both have more than just word applications; they come with power point alternatives, drawing, microsoft excel alt., database application as well as math application. They are free (open source) full microsoft office suite alternatives that work just as well. If you are in for the Ribbon setup of microsoft, you would probably want to stick with MS. Hope this answers your question and may God bless everyone's Thanksgiving!

Reginasm11

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
Any thoughts on the Vizio tablets? There is an 8 inch going for $89 right now that I am thinking about for my parents... Beginners to a tablet to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.