Walmart Offers the Palm Pixi for $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Wow. Good deal. Lose the keyboard and give me a bigger screen I might be tempted to buy this phone.

And please. I don't want to hear the barrage of replies telling me about how awesome physical keyboards are.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]Wow. Good deal. Lose the keyboard and give me a bigger screen I might be tempted to buy this phone.And please. I don't want to hear the barrage of replies telling me about how awesome physical keyboards are.[/citation]
But physical keyboards ARE awesome!

TunaSoda

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2005
[citation][nom]omnimodis78[/nom]But physical keyboards ARE awesome![/citation]
Yes, they are, my phone has both and I use the phys everytime

ern88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]Wow. Good deal. Lose the keyboard and give me a bigger screen I might be tempted to buy this phone.And please. I don't want to hear the barrage of replies telling me about how awesome physical keyboards are.[/citation]

Buy a Palm Pre then for crying out loud. NOTE: THE PIXI IS A STEP DOWN FROM THE PRE.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]ern88[/nom]Buy a Palm Pre then for crying out loud. NOTE: THE PIXI IS A STEP DOWN FROM THE PRE.[/citation]

Don't like the Pre. It's too fat because of the physical keyboard. The design of the Pixi would be great if they just got rid of that keyboard and extended the screen down.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]omnimodis78[/nom]But physical keyboards ARE awesome![/citation]

Awesome at making the device thicker than it needs to be and/or taking up space.

webbwbb

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]Awesome at making the device thicker than it needs to be and/or taking up space.[/citation]

And making them more usable and less horrible.

sleepflower

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]Awesome at making the device thicker than it needs to be and/or taking up space.[/citation]

How thin do you NEED a device? My palm fits in my pocket, what is the issue? I still have an iPod for the Nike+ and actually wish it was the same thickness as the iPhone, with the space taken up by a longer battery.

If iPhone is thin enough, then why make iPod thinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.