Want to save files from SD card to my smpk 4230

Rose_31

Prominent
May 2, 2017
I want to get my music and pics from my SD card on to my smpk 4230 but need to put SD card bak in my phone. Just want to transfer files but I don't have a computer

Solution
The only reference about "SMPK 4230" is this one, which seems to be some pocket-size media player. Looking at the specs, it has SD card slot, so you have to check with the manual whether you can copy media between SD and internal memory.

The other way is to connect it to a computer with standard miniUSB cable, and copy media files over. Depending on what kind of phone you have, you could plug UTG USB cable into your phone, and connect the SMPK to the phone, then copy files.
The only reference about "SMPK 4230" is this one, which seems to be some pocket-size media player. Looking at the specs, it has SD card slot, so you have to check with the manual whether you can copy media between SD and internal memory.

The other way is to connect it to a computer with standard miniUSB cable, and copy media files over. Depending on what kind of phone you have, you could plug UTG USB cable into your phone, and connect the SMPK to the phone, then copy files.

Solution