Wanting a new laptop for gaming

May 27, 2018
In thinking of purchasing a new laptop. I want it to be able to play only two games max, skyrim and the sims 4, since the sims 4 has extra add on content I know it will be in more demand of space, i wanted to know if the laptop im wanting to get would be suitable in running the games I listed above.

Lenovo ideapad 320 15.6" Laptop, Windows 10, Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive

hang-the-9

Titan
That laptop is good for basic use, not gaming. It may run SIMS 4 on low settings with a bit of stutter, Skyrim it will have issues with. You need something in the $600 range new for games, or about $400 used. System with a 950M video card and up should be good.

hang-the-9

Titan
That laptop is good for basic use, not gaming. It may run SIMS 4 on low settings with a bit of stutter, Skyrim it will have issues with. You need something in the $600 range new for games, or about $400 used. System with a 950M video card and up should be good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LarcDeWeasel Laptop General Discussion 1
N Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 0
Blackfox22 Laptop General Discussion 2
T Laptop General Discussion 3
W Laptop General Discussion 2
W Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
N Laptop General Discussion 8
A Laptop General Discussion 1
U Laptop General Discussion 2