wanting to buy a gaming laptop thats reliable. form filled

Jun 19, 2018
1. What is your budget? 600-750.
750 is my max but if the laptop is truly worth it. ill most likely buy it.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
I would like for it to be around 15-18 if possible.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
I'm not to knowledgeable about this but I would hope for it to be decent or not cause problems.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I guess desktop replacement.

5. How much battery life do you need?
I'm going to keep it plugged while gaming, but I hope it gets around 3-4 when doing college stuff.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
If I can give a good benchmark it would be witcher 3 on medium with 30-50 fps if possible. mostly ill play gta, wow, pubg, fallout 4, etc.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
I don't really bother to much with that stuff.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
I guess 500-1tb is perfect or if it has an ssd of any type is fine.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. newegg, amazon, or ebay, or any other reputable distributors

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? I would hope to keep it alive as long as possible but 4-6 years is kinda what Im shooting for.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?I haven't touched a CD since 2013

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. I been looking around MSI, Alienware, ROG mostly typical gaming brands. I kinda like flashy keyboards so that's why I chose them.

13. What country do you live in? U.S.A

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. My main concern is reliability, something that doesn't require crazy maintenance other than Fan cleaning if possible and it has good cooling so I don't really mind the size to much. I also don't really care if its refurbished since I browse ebay most of the time, I was looking at older alienwares and msi but the only problem is that I don't know what type of problems that plagued them when they were released.
Thank your for your help and time. ;)