Watch Call of Duty: Black Ops Single Player Trailer

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theshonen8899

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]I highly doubt that.They gave the last KiddiesWarfare a 8.5 and that was before the DLC scam.[/citation]

Yeah I bet he meant IGN, which gave COD4 a well deserved 94, then gave that same score to it's horrible sequel.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
Still waiting for Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FRWYRqaGFE
There. Want the best trailer I've ever seen? You got it. Go ahead and downrate that, because I haven't watched many game trailers in my days, but there's just something about that DX:HR trailer that strikes me. Might be the music... they even put that up for free download on their site...

/off-topic

captainnemojr

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
WTF is up with all the spammers on this page?

Anyway, $60 for a PC game? No thanks. MW2 was on sale on Steam for $40 this weekend so I picked it up. You can preorder Crysis 2 on Amazon for $50 as well. It sucks we have to pay the same price now for games for no real added benefit other than maybe a little more eye candy.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Oh great...here we go again. Another FPS. Won't be long until we see the hacks, everyone crying 'fowl' and the game is all ruined, just like everything else.

LuckyDucky7

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
Yes... you do not exist, Captain David Webb, I mean, Alex Mason.
I wonder if you have to "prove you're ready to serve the United States Military by shooting some random guy" with that gun that you see at the end of the trailer?

lasaldude

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2009
[citation][nom]Andon48[/nom]Why did some of the cut scenes look like they're on the N64?[/citation]

Because N64 was the real next gen console and it was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.