Watch the Final Fantasy XIII Trailer From TGS

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]ProDigit80[/nom]Too much Japanese crap!"hai", and shake your head.. Because of that anime isn't very well known in the USA.[/citation]
Anime aren't very well known in U.S.A.?
I'm not even American, and I know you're way off. =D

Hope this is better than FF11. I know a lot of people loved it, but I personally hated FF11. FF10-2 wasn't bad (at least you got to stare at some nice asses the whole game).
Though I liked the earlier FF games...
Very pretty animation though.

If I look around I still probably have FF2 around here. That was awesome, in all its pixel by pixel glory.

coolblue

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2008
[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]I hope they keep the same combat style they had for FF XII. It was the best FF to date. I have played 8,9,10 & 12 all the way through. 10 & 12 twice. Looking forward to this game.[/citation]

How can you say it was the best to date when you haven't even played half of the total number of FF games?

FFVII FTW

Thurin

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2008
[citation][nom]Honis[/nom]You wouldn't be saying that if you tried playing the PC version of 7 and 8. FF11 was the only one they released for PC and actually kept up with (for obvious reasons).She probably said arigato because the Japanese have only started saying "I love you" for less than a handful of decades (2-3). I have yet to find a Japanese teacher (that was born and raised in Japan) who would nail down something equivalent to the Latin based cultures "I love you." Whoever subbed it took it in context to mean "I love you" since "Thank you" would make even less sense in the context of a lover flying away to fight something.[\end_Arm_chair_casual_study_critic][/citation]

Aisteruyo or Aisteru, or Aiski all come down to our western I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.