We Dare is a Wii Sexy Party Game With Spanking

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gsxr1181

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2010
[citation][nom]chavo12345[/nom]see it here if your from the ushttp://www.break.com/game-trailers [...] cy-evening[/citation]

Can I have that 1:02 of my life back.....

anubis44

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2008
If you're uncomfortable with this, you're a looser. Harmless adult fun, although it's true you don't really need this if you're already into the lifestyle it alludes to. Still, it's another possible game for swingers.

adam873873

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]anubis44[/nom]If you're uncomfortable with this, you're a looser. Harmless adult fun, although it's true you don't really need this if you're already into the lifestyle it alludes to. Still, it's another possible game for swingers.[/citation]

I beg to differ.. How can you not feel uncomfortable from that?.. Like the other poster said, Its like their being forced at gunpoint to smile.. Theres nothing uncomfortable about intimacy or what its trying to project, its just the commercial is kind of... Unnerving.. and Im sure the games no better.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
You're not missing much, aside from the fact Nintendo seems to have chosen an all-white cast. Gone for the safe option eh guys? Better not rock the boat.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
With all the, ehem, sick people out there? Does Xbox plan to have a Kinect spank, the monkey, single player, or PG Rated, the world is going to hell version?

pjmelect

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
how comes I don't get invited to parties like that. ;-(

Cause you're ugly.

The point I was trying to make is that not only do I not get invited to parties like that nor does anybody I know and I would also assume that most people reading this forum don’t gets invited to parties like that. OK most of the people I know and most of the readers of this forum are geeks which doesn’t help but the fact is most women don’t like that type of party so the market for this type of game will be very limited.

normano

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
[citation][nom]adam873873[/nom]I beg to differ.. How can you not feel uncomfortable from that?.. Like the other poster said, Its like their being forced at gunpoint to smile.. Theres nothing uncomfortable about intimacy or what its trying to project, its just the commercial is kind of... Unnerving.. and Im sure the games no better.[/citation]

are you bloody sure????

you sound like one of the typical do-gooder softies that has made the UK what it is today - a MESS!!!!

G

seems fake to me!
How can the wii remote do the motion detection in the apples game??
And the motion in the spanking game??
Come on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.