Websites for Laptop Deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MQuinlan

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
I'll bet this has been a thread before (but it's alluded me during my searching), but does anyone know of websites for tracking laptop deals? I already have Dealzon bookmarked, but I still haven't found a laptop for the price I want (one with the ability to play games yet still under $700USD - other than the HP DV6 during Christmas). Any sites you know of? Thanks in advance for the help!

MQuinlan

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2011
It seems like I've been checking out Newegg daily, and lately I've been disappointed with the deals they've been having (even their Black Friday and Cyber Monday laptop deals weren't the best). Logicbuy, on the other hand, seems like it could be a nice resource (it's one site I've forgotten about)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
Q Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 5
L Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 7
L Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 6
H Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
aakarshan Laptop Tech Support 3
kocopuff9191 Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Solved! Not able to connect to a particular website using laptop but connects through mobile
Solved! Laptop is connected to the wifi but no website can be loaded in any browser. It says "there is something wrong with the proxy
I have an Acer, it's connected to my Wi-Fi, but when I search websites , it says page not found, the diagnose connection probl
My DELL laptop suddenly shuts off after open moneycontrol website in 2 to 5 minutes
In my Laptop its Show internet is Conneted but its does't open any websites
my laptop say's it's connected to the wifi network but no websites will load
I need a laptop for coding an app and a website where I need to install a lot of coding applications like xampp server but I d
New laptop has some mini lags when opening applications and websites (also when gaming from time to time)
Laptop after about 10 min almost becomes unresponsive. No sound in any application/website, Windows notifications freezing
No drivers found on HP's website for my laptop
My laptop is dell inspiron 1521. Which graphic driver should I download from amd website?
My laptop does`t wanna copy and paste in cetain website .
Is it okay to update graphic driver from the auto detect software by driver's manufacturer website in my laptop?
I am not able to open any website other than google and facebook in my dell laptop
websites to build custom laptops in canada
Website that Builds Custom Laptop For You?
Website similar to pcpartpicker but for laptops
how do you take a picture with a dell inspiron 1525 laptop? I wanna see if it works. No info on dell website
Which US/UK Online Website Delivers Laptops To India with Replacement Warranty?
does anybody have any experience buying a laptop off this website?

ASK THE COMMUNITY