Solved! Weird battery drain

Nov 27, 2019
Hi,
Few weeks ago i bought my new smartphone Huawei p smart 2019
But i realised that i have some problems with my battery.It is draining really fast and im not using it so Hard. I set up running aplications in background so they should not be the problem and i also sent this Phone to the service station but they didn't find anything. I also compared my battery Phone to the others phones ( almost same as mine) but my consumption in aplications seems to be higher. And i also checked the ratio between the software and hardware battery usage and the software usage shouldn't be higher than the hardware ( as a i said a compared it to another phones with same specs).
Im not playing games on it and the service station checked the hardware. They also rooted the Phone.
Im really sad cuz i cant replace this one for new.
It has 3400mah battery.
So pls can u help me guys?
VlnCmk.jpg

S5f2H9.jpg

qejgA4.jpg
N7n2ci.jpg

Solution
Well you can see right in the listed info that Chrome and Youtube are using quite a bit. That and all the little additional ones.

Even if you aren't actively using them, and they are just 'open' in the background, apps like Chrome will use a lot of battery. The more you have in it (not cleared history, cache, cookies, etc.) the more power it drains.

Also how long the display is lit up changes how fast it drains and any apps running that you may not even be using (but are installed anyway) can be using more.

Everything drains the battery some. Even the WiFi and Data can drain more if they are having a hard time reaching the signal. Low bars = more drain.

I don't get why the phone would have been rooted. That won't help any of this...
Well you can see right in the listed info that Chrome and Youtube are using quite a bit. That and all the little additional ones.

Even if you aren't actively using them, and they are just 'open' in the background, apps like Chrome will use a lot of battery. The more you have in it (not cleared history, cache, cookies, etc.) the more power it drains.

Also how long the display is lit up changes how fast it drains and any apps running that you may not even be using (but are installed anyway) can be using more.

Everything drains the battery some. Even the WiFi and Data can drain more if they are having a hard time reaching the signal. Low bars = more drain.

I don't get why the phone would have been rooted. That won't help any of this, it could actually make the problem worse if they installed anything else.

Start by changing your display settings to only keep the screen lit as short of a time as possible. Then instead of just going to another screen or app, which leaves whatever you were in open, be sure to close an app when you are not using it.

Reactions: Matt123LOL
Solution
Nov 27, 2019

I don't get why the phone would have been rooted. That won't help any of this, it could actually make the problem worse if they installed anything else.

Start by changing your display settings to only keep the screen lit as short of a time as possible. Then instead of just going to another screen or app, which leaves whatever you were in open, be sure to close an app when you are not using it.

Thnks for your reply
But how its possible that people arround me dont have to do this(i mean stopping the background processes)
The reason why they rooted my phone was that they thought there is a virus or something.The biggest problem is that i can clearly see how the battery is draining while im using chrome for example.For only 20 minutes my battery can fall down about 5 percent.And how its possible that the software usage percentage is higher than hardware.There is no way that i was using my phone (i mean apks and so on) more than my friends( the hardware usage was always higher).
The ratio between software usage and hardware usage shouldnt be like this.
Harware should be ok but i chcecked the sd card and it is old so could it be the problem ?? I know that the sd card is nothing to do with that but i have to check up everything.

Nov 27, 2019
The only resolution then is to have them replace the phone. Since it is that new, they should be able to do so.

And you can't compare it to other peoples phones and usage as they have different phones with different software and hardware. So the way they react will be different.

Hope so
I will wait few days and if it will be so bad i will try to replace it.