What are streaming sites like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limbothefirst

Honorable
Oct 22, 2013
First off Im unsure if this is the right place to post this, fell free to move it if not. Thanks.

I would like your opinions on subscription streaming sites, other than sports can I watch everything on them that I could on Pay TV. (May it burn in hell!)

Is there any difference between say, Hulu and Netflix? I mostly enjoy the programs on History, Discovery, Natgeo (and all its other channels). Also comedy, some FX shows, as well as moves and anime.

Are these steaming sites have a large database of almost everything, or are they in some way limited in what they offer?

Im inexpressively unsatisfied with what I currently have. (Foxtel)
I mean.. REALLY dissatisfied.
Its.. so.. horrible.. I cant comprehend.. just how.. (Drifts off and stares at wall for half hour)

Solution
They are limited on what they are allowed to put on from licensing. Most of the time both Hulu and Netflix put on the most recent TV shows a day or two after. Also the channel will usually put the newest broadcasted shows on their website which you can watch for free.

Gumbletron

Estimable
May 27, 2014
They are limited on what they are allowed to put on from licensing. Most of the time both Hulu and Netflix put on the most recent TV shows a day or two after. Also the channel will usually put the newest broadcasted shows on their website which you can watch for free.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.