what bloatware can I remove from my Toshiba C655 without harming it

Solution
First make a backup on an external disk, of your computer before making any changes.

"Should I Remove It"? – Just like everything else, computers can get cluttered with unnoticed items filling up space. When you go to clear space, do you know what’s essential and what can get the boot?

Should I Remove it? It will tell you exactly what those pesky programs do and the percentage of users that deleted them. It’s an easy way to see what programs can stay and which ones need to go.

"WhatInStartup" will tell you which programs are loaded when you startup the computer. Disable (not delete) the programs that you are not going to use right away.

PC Decrapifier – Manufacturers often install trial programs and other “extras” on new computers...
First make a backup on an external disk, of your computer before making any changes.

"Should I Remove It"? – Just like everything else, computers can get cluttered with unnoticed items filling up space. When you go to clear space, do you know what’s essential and what can get the boot?

Should I Remove it? It will tell you exactly what those pesky programs do and the percentage of users that deleted them. It’s an easy way to see what programs can stay and which ones need to go.

"WhatInStartup" will tell you which programs are loaded when you startup the computer. Disable (not delete) the programs that you are not going to use right away.

PC Decrapifier – Manufacturers often install trial programs and other “extras” on new computers. For the most part, this bloatware just slows down the system until it’s removed.
If you have a new computer, or you never removed the bloatware from your older computer, you can get a quick speed boost by running this program. It automatically detects programs you probably don’t want and uninstalls them quickly.

CCleaner – Anything you do on your computer leaves a trace somewhere. These can be small registry entries, a full browser history or multi-gigabyte temporary files.

If you are unsure of some program, do not delete it.

Solution