Question what camera is good for both video and photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
Ive been looking at some cameras lately, and don't know which one to get. I want one that takes professional looking photos, but I also want professional looking videos. I would use it for music videos, sports videos, not really into making short films. Photo wise I would use it for car photos, and portraits. My budget is 800-1000$. I was looking into getting a Cannon SL3, but I was told by a peer to just save and buy a higher quality camera, But I am unfamiliar with them, so I don't really know what is considered a top of the line camera. I would also like the option to shoot in 4k. Any suggestions on what kind to get? Also this might seem like a dumb question, but will buying a camera such as the SL3 really make that much of a difference, than if I just use my iPhone X to shoot photos and videos? Thanks in advance for the replies

Aug 5, 2019
From my experience, I can say that Nikon Z6 is a good one. For 1 000$ this is the best choice. It blends comprehensive functionality and top-notch image quality with fast autofocus and fantastic low-light performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.