What do you guys prefer samsung galaxy S5 or iPhone 5s??

Varzoh

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015
I will eventually be buying one of these and was wondering what you guys have or would pick?

Tell me pros and cons

Thanks!

Mason Methot

Estimable
Jul 17, 2015
Well, for the
S5: Change the battery if needed, take out the SIM card quickly if needed to, throw in a mini sd card for extra storage which is super handy for saving photos. Cheaper, nicer looking.
5S: Tends to be a bit more faster and less vulnerable to virus'. But is very expensive.

gopiteja731

Estimable
Nov 13, 2015
if you must need to know .... first check the phone details on gsm arena.com or toms guide.com and then compare your self which phone is good for your personal and professional life ...think think ..

Karadjgne

Distinguished
Herald
This is being posted by my Galaxy S5 active. Uses a standard micro USB charger and only requires 1.0 amps to charge. My daughters S5 has a funky proprietary port that looks like a mutated micro and mini side by side. My other daughter has an iPhone which uses a lightning port.

Of the 3, I much prefer my phone. All 3 work good, I just find that mine is more versatile, I prefer android OS to Apple and the phone screen is larger which for my old eyes is a bonus when surfing.

kanewolf

Judicious

Even thought the S5 has a USB3 port and will charge faster with a USB3 cord, a standard micro-USB cord will work in half the USB3 port.