Question What does it mean to have Dual Stereo mode Bluetooth earphones? How are they different from a regular wirelessn in-ear earphone?

Aug 5, 2019
Looking to buy a decent quality earphone for my regular as well as gym needs. Comparing them, I found that some had this feature while others didn't. What does it mean? From the little I could find online was in sense of aural signals viz, mono means one channel, stereo means spatial and dual stereo means two channel. "Does it mean I can play audio file in one ear phone and attend a call in other. Or does it mean that two audio signals from my phone/device will play but superimpose?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sonic Illusions Audio 3
J Audio 6
E Audio 2
L Audio 2
B Audio 1
D Audio 3
A Audio 6
J Audio 1
J Audio 7
E Audio 4
B Audio 6
A Audio 2
D Audio 3
A Audio 1
L Audio 1
S Audio 1
W Audio 1
C Audio 6
T Audio 1
C Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Stereo Bluetooth Audio from Speakers with the Galaxy S8+
Solved! I want to pair the CD-playing little shelf stereo in my mom's dining room, to Bluetooth speakers in her living room. I have a
my car stereo. Playing a cd or Bluetooth etc my speakers work fine but playing the radio only the right speakers work. What c
Solved! Non Bluetooth PC to old stereo
Connect Exibel BDX610 Bluetooth DAB Stereo System to Exibel BTX1500 Tower Speaker?
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
Conversion of Panasonic IC FET 4 Channel Stereo to Bluetooth
Can I connect OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition IPX5 Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker to LG60PN6500 via bluetooth?
I have a non smart non blutooth led tv how can i use bluetooth connectivity with bluetooth headphones?and would it b stereo?
i want to connect my pc and my google home device using Bluetooth to the same old stereo system.
how do I add a bluetooth transmitter to a car stereo
Bluetooth adaptert/transmitter for stereo setup
how to connect 2 bluetooth speakers as stereo
My pc dont have any bluetooth device.I have a bluetooth audio receiver connected to my stereo system, stereo has no internal B
I have a non-Bluetooth non-smart LG TV that I would like to connect to my stereo that has Bluetooth what do I do what can I g
Powered Bluetooth stereo speakers and small central transmitter
bluetooth transmitter from TV to bluetooth receiver at the classic stereo.
Looking for Wifi speakers with Aux-OUT to connect to vintage stereo
how to pair a bluetooth stereo to a bluetooth soundbar
Upgrading old stereo technology & advice on buying new devices

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS