"What Failed: Netio.sys" NETWORK_EXCEPTION (BSOD Help) +MiniDump

Precedentbug

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Getting Either a Hard Freeze Or a Blue Screen while browsing online or just doing anything online in general, this happened out of nowhere and now i get them randomly, it's always unexpected but happens quiet frequent, The error i get is "Netio.sys" If you have any idea on what causes this or what i should remove for the fix i would be more than greatful to know. Here's the Dump File Error Code..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jYDRWTWqmoJo8zK1Pkn7vvXoKvfuTEbx

Solution
Wouldnt be surprised if Bitdefender is causing it

I would uninstall it then use their removal tool to remove the rest of it

Looks like Panda security is installed as well. You should only have one firewall installed. Otherwise they'll conflict with each other

This file zeonetfilter.sys looks like it's a P.U.P. Use adwcleaner and remove it

Precedentbug

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Uninstalled bitdefender and deleted all the Bitdefender files that i could find, I Replaced panda with Avira and run a ADWCleaner, it found 1 Adware.Yontoo P.U.P And i removed it and restarted, i should be good now right?

Paul NZ

Admirable

Get bitdefender's removal tool and run it. It'll remove everything for it

Precedentbug

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Could you please link me Paul? I Got the free version of it (Which i never liked in the first place) and i don't know which option i should choose.. https://www.bitdefender.com/uninstall/

Is that even the right link? If so what do i click?

Precedentbug

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
I Chose BitdefenderAntivirus Plus 2017 because there's no such thing as a "Free" one or a Non Plus version, it's currently installing, and ever since i uninstalled Bitdefender earlier on it's been atleast 5 hours and i haven't got a single Blue screen, thanks to you i may have finally fixed the issue.. so thank you so much.

It's got something to do with Bitdefender right? The BSOD?

Paul NZ

Admirable
Some firewalls can cause the stop error you were getting. I know Mcaffe is one of them. And BD isnt far behind

Well since it no longer crashes, I would say BD had something to do with it. If it crashes again remove Panda