What headphones should I buy?

Xponw3r

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015
I'm looking for a pair of headphones . I would mainly use them for pop, alternative and indie rock with my pc along with my smartphone.I'd like them to be good-looking (similar to beats solo 2 design)and wired. My budget price is 150$. Any sugestion?

Thanks!

Xponw3r

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015

Could u recommend me any on-ear headphones as well?
Thks.

ak47jar3d

Estimable
Could u recommend me any on-ear headphones as well?
Thks.

The Revo wireless are the better ones at that price and have the on ear design. It's offers Bluetooth and dedicated iPhone/Android app. You can also plug it directly using the 3.5mm cable provided so you don't need to use the wireless feature.

Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BFO14W8/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_7tiZvbJKBTV83

Xponw3r

Estimable
Aug 12, 2015

It seems that the urbanite xl are far much better. Might fit too big in my head, though.

Any other suggestion without wireless capability?

ak47jar3d

Estimable
Would you go for solo 2 rather than the Urbanites On-ear model? How r they compared to the urbanites xl?
Thank u for all your help.

It's close. XL would have the advantage in bass and impedance while the solo 2 would have the advantage in mid and high tones. I would still take the urbanites XL simply for the comfort and lower cost they have over solo 2s.