What is rpm on hp envy spectre xt

ginarnold

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
I think it is not 5400 as the ads fail to tell you and in my very limited understanding 5400 is fast enough for the average user. We will be out of the country for 9 months and will want to skype, and the usual email and pictures along with a movie or 2. We currently have a 3 year old Dell inspiron 1440 and a Toshiba net book that is a year or so old. I just ordered a ipad and sent it back as the touch screen was not what we wanted and I believe it is set up more for a carrier than wfy and do not want to pay for a carrier.

One problem with the net book is in watching a news video it simply could not keep up and I understand that is due to lack of Ram. As to cost----I realize you pay for what you get but like most people do not wish to waste money. Of course, traveling with backpacks the lighter the better. On this trip to our initial base we will take extra luggage so plan to take all 3 laptops.

It's possible, even likely, it was internet download speed or internet congestion causing that problem.