what is the actual size of most 17 inch laptop computers height,length,width

Solution
You have a title that asks one question and a post that asks another one

How big: look up a few laptops and see what the measurements are, same way I would find that informatin.

Size business people travel with. This varies greatly as to what work the business people are doing. As an industry whole the 15.6" size is the most common as it is still fairly portable but has a decent screen size. A 17" laptop is heavier and bigger obviously but is bigger so you can put more powerfull components inside. Smaller laptops are lighter and more portable. As I said it comes down to what the computer is used for and what is more importnt between size/weight/speed for that use.
You have a title that asks one question and a post that asks another one

How big: look up a few laptops and see what the measurements are, same way I would find that informatin.

Size business people travel with. This varies greatly as to what work the business people are doing. As an industry whole the 15.6" size is the most common as it is still fairly portable but has a decent screen size. A 17" laptop is heavier and bigger obviously but is bigger so you can put more powerfull components inside. Smaller laptops are lighter and more portable. As I said it comes down to what the computer is used for and what is more importnt between size/weight/speed for that use.

Solution