What Laptop should I buy?

Christopher Aubert

Honorable
Oct 7, 2013
What laptop should I buy? I would be going to college in about 4 years and I was wondering what laptop I should save up for. I am the type of person that likes web surfing, and likes playing games such as Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Portal, Civilization V, and stuff like that. My OS would mostly be Windows 8. I want a laptop to guarantee that I will be able to play most games and is in the 1,000 - 1,500 range. I have heard that Asus and Acer makes pretty good laptops... Someone please help me out!

Solution
Why bother mentioning going to college in 4 years? Do you plan on starting to saving money now so that in 2017 you will be able to buy a laptop? If that's the case, then it is too early to ask for recommendations. Just save up money and when you are ready to buy, then ask the question.

If you are asking what laptop you can buy now and can last you through college which can allow you to play games for 8 years, then the answer would be "there is no such laptop".

If you simply want to buy a laptop now to play games with, but not necessarily bring with you to college in 2017, then people will be able to provide you with options.

Why bother mentioning going to college in 4 years? Do you plan on starting to saving money now so that in 2017 you will be able to buy a laptop? If that's the case, then it is too early to ask for recommendations. Just save up money and when you are ready to buy, then ask the question.

If you are asking what laptop you can buy now and can last you through college which can allow you to play games for 8 years, then the answer would be "there is no such laptop".

If you simply want to buy a laptop now to play games with, but not necessarily bring with you to college in 2017, then people will be able to provide you with options.

Solution

Christopher Aubert

Honorable
Oct 7, 2013

Thanks :) I was going to save up for a laptop but I was also thinking just to wait and ask a few years later. Thanks for the response!

TRENDING THREADS