What part can i buy to hook up my cable to my tv since my cable connector on my tv is broke off?

seg200

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017
The cable connector on my tv broke off. Is there any part I can buy to be able to connect my cable to my tv? I don't have a cable box and I can't get one. I don't know how to solder and I don't want to learn.

seg200

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017

seg200

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017

seg200

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017
I received the Kworld ATSC/QAM TV box you recommended. How do I hook it up to my Sanyo tv? Also how do I change the channels and volume? On the TV box it has a USB port, the colored video and audio ports, a PC port and a monitor port. I have the cable hooked into the cable in port but I need to know what else I have to do to make my tv work. The TV box doesn't have a HDMI port.

seg200

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017
The part I ordered was the part number you recommended but they may have sent me a different part. I will call them and ask if they have a ATSC/QAM TV box with a HDMI port. It would be nice if they do and I just have to pay the difference after returning this part. I couldn't see all the ports in the picture and the ad didn't say. Thanks for your help.