What soundcard I need for Sennheiser game one

Matthijs_5

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017
I have a very old pc. from 2010. p55-gd65 motherboard. What is a good headset for my sennheiser game one? I got too much bass now

Solution
That has a tricky answer. They should as long as your not running SLI or crossfire nor plan to. If you are then is there enough room for the 1x card in the 4x slot? The costly 1x card can go in your 1x, 4x, or 16x PCIE slot as long as they are open. Same goes for the cheaper PCI sound card. You have 2 slots at the bottom and is either of the open?
Each card will work depending on your setup. You may have to disable your onboard sound or just set the sound card to default sound in windows. You may uninstall your motherboards realtek sound drivers in windows.
Only problem I see is getting them to work with your dvd or bluray drives. You may have to get special connectors for CD/Aux in from the sound card to the drives audio out.

elbert

Distinguished
That has a tricky answer. They should as long as your not running SLI or crossfire nor plan to. If you are then is there enough room for the 1x card in the 4x slot? The costly 1x card can go in your 1x, 4x, or 16x PCIE slot as long as they are open. Same goes for the cheaper PCI sound card. You have 2 slots at the bottom and is either of the open?
Each card will work depending on your setup. You may have to disable your onboard sound or just set the sound card to default sound in windows. You may uninstall your motherboards realtek sound drivers in windows.
Only problem I see is getting them to work with your dvd or bluray drives. You may have to get special connectors for CD/Aux in from the sound card to the drives audio out.

Solution