Question What to do in VR when games have become monotonous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2023
I feel that VR is becoming less exciting due to the lack of social interaction with other people. Yes, VRChat partially addresses this issue, but you still find yourself drifting further away from reality, and staying there for long periods loses its appeal. Moreover, it seems that the audience there is predominantly male. Does anyone have any ideas on how to be in virtual reality without feeling lonely?

Reactions: Guide_VR
May 31, 2023
I feel that VR is becoming less exciting due to the lack of social interaction with other people. Yes, VRChat partially addresses this issue, but you still find yourself drifting further away from reality, and staying there for long periods loses its appeal. Moreover, it seems that the audience there is predominantly male. Does anyone have any ideas on how to be in virtual reality without feeling lonely?
Hey! Live interaction can never replace in-game communication. That's why it's worth giving it a shot to meet someone in real life. By the way, after some time, you can invite a girl or a friend to play VR with you. It's always more fun in good company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 27, 2023
I completely understand your concerns about the lack of social interaction and feeling lonely in virtual reality experiences. This is quite normal. VR platforms do provide avenues for connecting with others, it's true that spending so much time in a virtual world makes us feel a bit disconnected from reality. I was also suffering because of this but I actually found out how i can incorporate ar/vr directly in my life. I found ways to fuse my daily activities with vr.

I dont know if you want to hear about that as its not primarily about social vr but if you do, id be happy to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.