What to do with old speakers salvaged from tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
tv speakers are notoriously bad so personally i would just chuck them with the tv in the trash. honestly any budget pc speaker system is likely to sound just as good and require far less hassle. in the end it might cost less as well.

if you just wanted to play around with them as a project you would need an amplifier. speakers in tvs are generally at most 5-10w so a very small cheap amplifier would work. of course you would need to feed them an analog signal to the amp.

Gabecoolio

Prominent
Apr 23, 2017

I want to know how to reuse this. Not necessarily for a PC. More like an Arduino project.

tv speakers are notoriously bad so personally i would just chuck them with the tv in the trash. honestly any budget pc speaker system is likely to sound just as good and require far less hassle. in the end it might cost less as well.

if you just wanted to play around with them as a project you would need an amplifier. speakers in tvs are generally at most 5-10w so a very small cheap amplifier would work. of course you would need to feed them an analog signal to the amp.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.