What TV to get

dobrev_dqd

Honorable
Dec 30, 2012
I have lenovo y580(i7 3610qm, gtx 660m,etc.) but the build-in display sucks at gaming. So, I am currently planning to buy a hdtv for movies, web browsing and ofc games. Prefered resolution for games will be 720p. The next important thing about the tv is that I want it to be ready for battle when next gen consoles come. So what TV to get to be able to run some nice games in 720p, movies,stuff and be able after 1 or 1 and a half years to run the next gen in the best way. I know it is kinda hard to answer my question but I will appreciate any tip or opinion. Not bigger than 40" (even 32 is preffered its a small room"). Led,lcd or plasma ,hd ready or full hd,etc....hope someone tells what would be the best pick.

LittleCoon

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013
I've heard that Samsung, Panasonic and LG produce really good tvs for gaming and watching movies. Well, in my opinion, the main criteria are: refresh rate, resolution, screen size and budget. Being in the market for new fridge, I used this service: http://bizow.com/catalog/tvs/ They have a really nice option of comparing two models and getting a long and detailed review of both. That helped me a lot.