What type/year of Macbook is this?

TheLamerComputer

Estimable
Aug 16, 2014
Hello,
I'm a complete noob to Macbooks but I can tell I think this Macbook is a little older. I saw this Macbook on Facebook for $280. I was wanting to know if this computer is worth it or should I fix my Toshiba Satellite C655 with an older i3 processor and 8GB of RAM because I want to try out a Macbook and give the Mac OS a try but don't have the money for a newer Macbook. What I usually do on computer is watch YouTube, college work, and a light bit of gaming like CSGO, American Truck Simulator, and Euro Truck Simulator. Sorry how the pictures are I didn't take them the seller did. The seller also mention he put a new battery in.

Here is the pictures: https://mega.nz/#F!Qc5CUYDb!G-k97KXJyO0vaGCeeRTCWQ

Solution
That is a 2007 15" MacBook Pro based on the processor info, GPU info and the fact that it is the design right before they went to the unibody design.

fagetti

Prominent
Mar 1, 2018
Stock processor on that Toshiba is really bad. Need exact model number so we can know what intel HD Graphics it has and what cpu socket.
Memory is already 8GB max supported and its fine amount anyway. CPU is upgradeable but need to know socket first and there is change that some wont work with your bios without modding.