What's your favorite social media platform, and why?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graybush

Estimable

Are you talking about the paid marketing options used by pages on Facebook instead of profiles? I don't have experience regarding that, since most of my Facebook is used for personal use. Can you tell me more about it and how you use it?

James_carton00

Prominent
Feb 10, 2017

Yes I m talking about paid marketing if you a simple promote option at there your pages you define the category what you want to market your content or product. Well whats type of pages you have ?

Graybush

Estimable
So I have a personal profile on Facebook and on a couple of other platforms. I tried opening up a little crafting page when I was still crafting for extra money (I was living in Western Mass during the recession), but since coming back to New York I haven't had a need to use for it.

Actually, while I'm thinking about it, I think I'd have to say that my least favorite platform would be Twitter. I have a handle, but it ends up being used as a content aggregator for some of my other platforms. I just find the UX design to be too compact and disorganized for my taste.

James_carton00

Prominent
Feb 10, 2017
if you are interested in paid marketing or access a large amount of social networks so facebook is the best way to communicate.

Graybush

Estimable
I've been recently getting more and more into Snapchat, but that's because I found it's the easiest way to communicate with my sisters. It turns out we're all extremely visual communicators!

James_carton00

Prominent
Feb 10, 2017
Snapchat is a good software to communicate and share your event easily but the talk about a business marketing so we will talk to facebook is the best.

TylerBossMan

Prominent
May 9, 2017
My favorite social media is Twitter as it's so easy to use also the people are so friendly. You can see what's trending in the world or in your country, which keeps you up to date. Lastly following people tailored to your interests is such a good feeling as you get to see content you're interested in.

Beehelp

Prominent
May 14, 2017
I use instagram - it's helpful for my boyfriend's business and helps us to attract new clients. But I wouldn't use it if I didn't have any profit

Status
Not open for further replies.