WhatsApp Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2021
Hey guys I would love to here your suggestions related to this.
I am an IPhone User since 2017 now going to try android again (didn't decide yet which one).
The main issue is which app can help me transfer my IOS WhatsApp data to my android.
kindly suggest me good apps or procedure to follow in this.
Thanks in advance.

Sep 14, 2021
some body suggested me this too WhatsApp transfer software. If any of you have tried this let me know please.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrmike16

Honorable
some body suggested me this too WhatsApp transfer software. If any of you have tried this let me know please.
I haven't tried them, but I am sure many of them claim to be free and then will ask for you to pay them. Also, make sure it's an app you can trust.
I still think Google Drive is the best bet, if it's possible. If you want to, just check the Settings on your iPhone's WhatsApp. I do not own an iPhone, so I can't check it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 14, 2021
I haven't tried them, but I am sure many of them claim to be free and then will ask for you to pay them. Also, make sure it's an app you can trust.
I still think Google Drive is the best bet, if it's possible. If you want to, just check the Settings on your iPhone's WhatsApp. I do not own an iPhone, so I can't check it myself.
Taking your valuable advice.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.