Solved! Where can I order a 40 inch TCL LED TV model L40D2730B main board

Solution
40 inch TV? Just buy a new one. Even if you could get a board, no guarantee that would work as a fix, or that whatever took the board out wouldn't just blow the new one. Unless you have clearly identified the problem I wouldn't mess with it.

If you really wanted one, try finding a TV with a broken screen. Fairly common to find parts only items for sale on Ebay.

I'm seeing prices as low as $200 for some off brand 40" models.

Now if this TV was more like $800 and up, and you could get a board for a reasonable amount, then maybe.

Eximo

Distinguished
Herald
40 inch TV? Just buy a new one. Even if you could get a board, no guarantee that would work as a fix, or that whatever took the board out wouldn't just blow the new one. Unless you have clearly identified the problem I wouldn't mess with it.

If you really wanted one, try finding a TV with a broken screen. Fairly common to find parts only items for sale on Ebay.

I'm seeing prices as low as $200 for some off brand 40" models.

Now if this TV was more like $800 and up, and you could get a board for a reasonable amount, then maybe.

Solution

Eximo

Distinguished
Herald

So did I. 40D 30B probably did it.

I think the TV in question is relatively new, and really isn't something people will go out of their way to fix. Are you sure it isn't under any sort of warranty?