where can i purchase a Samsung Chromebook Pro

Steve Simons

Estimable
May 31, 2014
I wouldn't. Touch screens on a Chromebook are largely useless right now because there's virtually no apps worth using outside of google draw for them. We've tested them and they are clunky at best at this point. You are better off buying a standard, solid chromebook (HP G4 kicks butt in my experience), and waiting until Google decides to offer better support for the touch displays. If Google Keep supported it, it'd be a start, but it needs a lot more support before I'd bother.

GeneralLee3

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016

GeneralLee3

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
Yes, I know about the touch Screen for Chromebook and that "it's just not really in the cards at this time". Too, maybe Samsung knows something we don't yet(?), I hope. I work in the engineering field doing field types of work and have been wanting to try this for "sketches" option etc., otherwise not really interested in this option... but as you said (indirectly) "maybe in the near, apps future for Chromebook..." I am going to looking into all of the specifications on this machine and what it offers as well, before a purchase.

Thanks for your response and input, I appreciate it and I'll look into the HP G4.

Thanks again and regards,
-Lee