where is every picture ever taken and why did i see them on google

peg_3_

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
I saw every picture taken on my Android on Google. Even the ones i deleted. I thought deleted permanently. How do i bring them up again to delete permsnently

Solution
You probably have the phone set to sync things to your Google account. If so, then even when you delete images on the phone, they are still in the account. And sometimes can turn up on the phone again when it updates the sync.

You would have to delete it in both the account and on the phone at around the same time, then update the sync yourself, rather than letting it do it on its own. This way it should make the images stay gone.
You probably have the phone set to sync things to your Google account. If so, then even when you delete images on the phone, they are still in the account. And sometimes can turn up on the phone again when it updates the sync.

You would have to delete it in both the account and on the phone at around the same time, then update the sync yourself, rather than letting it do it on its own. This way it should make the images stay gone.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS