where to buy a lenovo ideapad y410p in store?

salmaaly

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
i want to buy a lenovo ideapad y410p but i cant buy it online so is there any store where it's available? i want stores in houston or new york, thanks

Solution

The only other thing i could suggest is finding your local retailers that sell lots of other higher spec laptops and ask if they could order one in for you online and you will pay they the cash in full and cover any additional costs and or asking a family member or friend if you can transfer money into their bank account and use their card/paypal to purchase the laptop online.

Most high end gaming laptops are sold online.

salmaaly

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
i contacted lenovo but they don't know where it would be available..yeah i know the price would differ a lot but it's just not an option to me to buy online since i don't have a us credit card so i need to get it from a store so do you know any stores?

Kylemcfc91

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013

The only other thing i could suggest is finding your local retailers that sell lots of other higher spec laptops and ask if they could order one in for you online and you will pay they the cash in full and cover any additional costs and or asking a family member or friend if you can transfer money into their bank account and use their card/paypal to purchase the laptop online.

Most high end gaming laptops are sold online.

Solution