Which antivirus to get

NMOOK

Estimable
Jun 19, 2015
I will be building a PC. Here is the link if it matters, http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4LB83C . I can't decide which antivirus to get. I don't what to get any free antivirus softwares because most of them contain pups. I want to know what is the best antivirus that I can get for my PC.

Solution
Kaspersky. for a brand new computer. No need to sacrifice detection rate for performance for a new computer that will handle it without feeling a thing.

If you want more layer of protections there is also Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro.

Onetimetwotimes

Estimable
Mar 11, 2015
I personally trust Norton Antivirus from Symantec. It keeps my computer safe, and has saved me from minor viruses, and malicious sites many times. I, myself am too careful to get a big virus so I wouldn't know how it performs on those. Norton Antivirus is free for Xfinity WiFi customers, and CenturyLink WiFi costumers.

CWEric

Estimable
Jun 13, 2015
Kaspersky. for a brand new computer. No need to sacrifice detection rate for performance for a new computer that will handle it without feeling a thing.

If you want more layer of protections there is also Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro.

Solution

MystoPigz

Estimable
May 14, 2015

So you are saying that all the Antivirus softwares will crash sooner or later? That's funny. Anyway, you don't NEED antivirus software as long as you can control yourself on what websites you go to. For me, it's better to have full protection that none at all.

TRENDING THREADS