Which Headphone Should i Buy

Solution
Ujjwal Krishna,

this would be the 4th thread that you have created for basically the same question of "what headphones should i buy"

we do not allow duplicate threads for the same issue/question as it clogs up the forum and makes it harder for other people to have their threads viewed.

if you create another such thread i will be forced to delete it and give you a more formal warning.

i would suggest that you list all of your requirements including budget, what kind of equipment you will run the headphones on, uses for the headphones and company you want to buy from as well as what models you were looking at previously and your particular preferences for sound in ONE post (either change the first post here or create a reply to my...
Ujjwal Krishna,

this would be the 4th thread that you have created for basically the same question of "what headphones should i buy"

we do not allow duplicate threads for the same issue/question as it clogs up the forum and makes it harder for other people to have their threads viewed.

if you create another such thread i will be forced to delete it and give you a more formal warning.

i would suggest that you list all of your requirements including budget, what kind of equipment you will run the headphones on, uses for the headphones and company you want to buy from as well as what models you were looking at previously and your particular preferences for sound in ONE post (either change the first post here or create a reply to my post) so that someone can give you a few suggestions

---

in short:

list ALL of your information in one post here in regards to what you are looking for

DO NOT create any more threads for this question.. but DO reply in this thread and use it for the question.

---

thank you for your cooperation.

Solution