Which headphones should I buy?

May 7, 2018
I was looking to buy some headphones with good bass, and I found a few, but I shortened my list to two headphones, both seeming good to me.

First ones are the 'Genesis Argon 200' headphones, more about them HERE.

Second ones are the Phillips SHL3075BK BASS+ headphones, more about them HERE.

The price from the store I want to buy them from is not much different, the Phillips BASS+ headphones are a little more expensive though.

Does anyone who is into headphones know which ones would have more bass judging by the specs?

anort3

Distinguished
I've not heard either but Philips makes some amazing headphones. Genesis? I've never heard of Genesis but it looks like a typical 'gaming' headset. I can't promise they'll meet your expectations but I'd try the Philips.

anort3

Distinguished
I've not heard either but Philips makes some amazing headphones. Genesis? I've never heard of Genesis but it looks like a typical 'gaming' headset. I can't promise they'll meet your expectations but I'd try the Philips.

May 7, 2018
You're probably right... I am currently using some Phillips headphones and they do sound good (not sure which ones, but they cost me like 15$), but the bass is a little low (it's there, but not as 'vibrating' as I'd like it to be).
What confused me is, the ones I had now said they had a bass boost, and literally every headphones I saw in the store said they had a bass boost, but turned out to be average. And Phillips BASS+ might not be an exception.

I'll go with the Phillip BASS+ s ones then, I guess, judging by some research and the specs I think they'll be good. ;)

Thanks for your answer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 0
TarlaGaming Audio 0
J Audio 0
L Audio 1
DerbyBex Audio 1
C Audio 1
I Audio 0
coolguy76 Audio 1
T Audio 0
A Audio 1