Question Which is Best of these couple laptops for freelancer/traveler?

Jun 22, 2019
I am a freelance traveler and I thought about buying some sort of cheap laptop to be able to take it with me and develop on it while traveling and I found couple of laptops which I am so confused about which should buy out of them as they are the available affordable ones atm.

I mainly use eclipse and open 10-15 chrome/firefox tabs also filezilla and notepadpp and sometimes tizen studio and anything else as regular user like surfing the net, watching YouTube vids, Facebook, checking emails etc.

The 2 laptops/notebooks that are available atm are:

1- hp 245 g5 14" 500gb hhd 4gb ddr3l

https://store.hp.com/in-en/default/laptops-tablets/hp-245-g5-notebook-pc-y9q66pc.html

I like this cuz quad core and higher CPU clock bigger screen and still supported by hp, it has DVD reader/writer

2- Lenovo ideapad 120s notebook 11.6" 500gb hhd and 4gb lpddr4

http://egypt.souq.com/eg-en/lenovo-...windows-10-grey-10828200075/u/?utmsource=Souq

I like this cuz more portable and ddr4 and newer processor (intel celeron) also it has bluetooth 4.0 (hp doesn't), it has wifi with ac mode, USB c. 14 nm

Reactions: adriang001
Jun 24, 2019
. Dell XPS 13
CPU: 8th generation Intel Core i5 – i7 | Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620 | RAM: 8GB – 16GB | Screen: 13.3-inch FHD (1,920 x 1,080) – 4k (3840 x 2160) | Storage: 256GB – 1TB SSD

Centered webcam
Battery life better than ever
Beautiful optional 4K display
2019 update isn't huge
Expensive

The Dell XPS 13 has been normal of our best workstations list for quite a long time, and the 2019 model is no special case. It holds all that we've come to adore from Dell's leader 13-inches, from the stunning and light plan to the amazing present day segments that power it. The Dell XPS 13 shakes an eighth era Intel Core i5 or i7 processor and a bezel-less 'Interminability Edge' show, this Dell XPS 13 keeps on being the most prevalent Windows workstation on the planet. Furthermore, there's a wide scope of customization alternatives, so you can truly make the Dell XPS 13 the best workstation for your needs. The 2019 model doesn't bring a gigantic measure of enhancements, however then not so much about the Dell XPS 13 needs improving. Its webcam has been set at the top focus of the screen, instead of at the base, which a great deal of clients has been requesting. You likewise get a more drawn out battery life in the current year's model.