Help me decide on which one of these is best

Inv3rtis

Commendable
Nov 20, 2016
Hello, so I am looking to buy an ultrabook with an MX150 graphics card, 16GB RAM and 8th gen i7. I found these on a website in Poland which I will obviously not post here because no one would understand it, therefore I found the same laptops on 3 US sites and 1 UK. Also ignore the prices in the links and look at the ones in this post. I'm looking for recommendations as to which one is the best based on the price and specs as well as looks. If possible please list them from best to worst considering all these factors. Here are the laptops:

HP Pavilion 15 - £700

Lenovo IdeaPad 720S - £875

DELL Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 - £940

ASUS VivoBook S15 - £750

Some of these prices might be higher than in the links but that's because I'll be paying for them with monthly payments so there's an interest rate obviously. So look at the prices in this post rather than what's in the links. Thanks for the help in advance.

Inv3rtis

Commendable
Nov 20, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Inv3rtis : "Thoughts on Lenovo Yoga 730?"

I'm looking to buy the Lenovo Yoga 730. I'm a graphics design student and will need it for Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects and Cinema4D. I will also occasionally use it to play games (mainly League of Legends) I found one in Poland for £900. The specs are:

LENOVO YOGA 730 (2 in 1)
15.6" touchscreen screen FHD IPS LED
1920x1080
Intel Core i7-8565U Processor
8GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM (has an extra RAM slot so can upgrade)
512GB SSD (M.2)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB DDR5

I'm planning to upgrade it to 16GB of RAM when I get it.

Is the laptop worth it for the price? Will it overheat? Will it work smoothly and well?

If anyone knows a better ultrabook with similar specs (doesn't have to be a 2 in 1) then feel free to let me know about it. Important factor for me is the look of it so thin bezels and just a good look.

Thanks in advance!