Which laptop should I get?

Etch a SketchPL

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017
1. What is your budget?

About $3000 it can beven a little more if need be (I don't think it should need more though)

2. What is the size of the laptop that you are considering?

I am thinking 15+ screen

3. What screen resolution do you want?

1920×1080

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

In a way yes.

5. How much battery life do you need?

The battery life does not have to be extremely I will be plugging it in while I use it.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

I want to be able to play any game with the best settings while recording. I play a range of different games the type that puts the most pressure that I would play is probably some MMORPG

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)

I edit videos as well.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
I am thinking at least 1T but that is up for debate

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?

I am looking to keep it for a good while maybe a year or two at least

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

I should only need a DVD ROM (I mite not even need that but they are nice to have)

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

I do not really care for Alienware. They seem to over price the brand name on their computers.

13. What country do you live in?

United States

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

Just in case someone says just buy a desktop I already have a desktop I built myself. I need a laptop for when I do not have access to my computer.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Etch a SketchPL : "Picking out a laptop"

TRENDING THREADS