Question Which modern laptops have easily replaceable batteries without removing the back cover?

Jun 23, 2024
I recently faced the need to find a laptop with an easily replaceable battery that can be changed without removing the back cover. This can be convenient for those who travel frequently or work on the go and want the ability to quickly replace the battery themselves.

My search led me to several models that meet this requirement. One such laptop is the Dell Latitude E7450. This laptop has an easily replaceable battery that can be removed and replaced without the need to remove the back cover.

Another example of such a laptop is the Lenovo ThinkPad T480. This laptop also has an easily replaceable battery that can be changed without removing the back cover. This feature makes it a great choice for those who value convenience and ease of maintenance.

If you have experience using laptops with easily replaceable batteries, please share your experience! What laptop do you use and what are your impressions of it? If you have any questions about choosing a laptop with an easily replaceable battery, feel free to ask them in the comments.