Which of these two laptops should I buy?

Chillychili

Estimable
Aug 19, 2014
So I've been looking for a mid price laptop and I've come down to these two:

1. HP Envy 15-j118so
It says it weighs 3.54kg, but on the site I was gonna buy it from it says it weighs 2.1kg. Gotta check that up, but they did advertise that it's "light and thin".

2. HP Pavilion 15-p076no
(Sorry for the Finnish link, couldn't find one in English.) Now this one is supposed to be about 2.4kg.

So mainly I'll be using the laptop for studying and some light gaming (games like Dota 2 and CS: GO). So which one would you recommend. Even if it's just marginally better, since they're pretty much the same price. I know that AMD processors aren't that great, but for this price I would only get i5-4200U processors, which would probably perform even worse than these two (right?).

The difference between the two are that #2 has an A10-5745m Processor and a R7 M260 Graphics card. While #1 has an A8-5550M Processor and a Radeon HD 8750M Graphics card. I read that the A10 has 384 Shading Processing Units, while the A8 has only 256, so does this affect in any way or is it just for show? CPUboss showed me that the A8-5550M would be a bit stronger though, with 0.1 score higher in everything. The A8 also has a turbo to 3.1GHZ while A10 has to 2.9GHZ, both have the same base clock speeds (2.1GHZ)
#2 also had a 1080p display, which is of course a bonus.

Thanks in advance! :)
I would also appreciate if you could guess how well the two listed games would perform on these PCs, an FPS estimation on Medium settings will do nicely.