Question Which one too choose

ruanwagenaar27

Estimable
Sep 5, 2017
Hi i need some help please between this tv's which one will be best to buy?

I currently have Xbox Series S

The use for the tv will be for gaming and for watching netflix and movies in the future i will be getting a tv bar for better sound

the xbox series s have option on some games for 4k upscaling

So overall i just want the best tv for my money can buy at the moment i have about 10.5k to spend on takealot if there maybe is something better?

https://www.takealot.com/lg-55-up7500-4k-uhd-smart-ai-thinq-tv-2021/PLID73181725

https://www.takealot.com/hisense-55-uhd-smart-tv-with-hdr-bluetooth/PLID72727496

https://www.takealot.com/hisense-58-uhd-smart-tv-with-hdr-bluetooth/PLID72725800

https://www.takealot.com/skyworth-5...id-smart-tv-55-app-dolby-vision-/PLID73060406

Dec 28, 2021
Well I don't know what sort of money you use, so the amount of "10.5k" means nothing to me, or to anybody else, other than you. Next time tell us the currency used.

Regarding the LG: I don't like LG. Their customer support is insultingly bad, for starters. Their electronics (not the display panel, the electronics that drive it) are very cheap and thus they are low quality. I have a 42" 4K LG display. It sucks. It sucks real bad. Everything it displays looks like crap. The colors are impossible to tune in and the user controls are inflexible to the point of worthlessness.

Hisense is a cheap company making cheap TVs. Plus they're Chinese. They have a bad reputation.

That leaves Skyworth. Go with them. Skyworth is a TV manufacturing powerhouse rivaled only by Sony (that'd be brand I'd buy).

Second choice would be Hisense 58".

Don't buy anything from Samsung if you can help it. It's getting harder to find good products with Samsung's near domination, but their products are crap and their customer service .... what am I talking abouty. What customer service? I have many Samsung products, as well as many products by from many companies and I'm old, so I've been buying stuff for a long time. Longer than you've been alive. Probably longer than your parents have been alive. I have vast experience. I will never, ever, buy another thing from Samsung. To tell you the tale of my experience would take a small book, so just use the Cliff's Notes version: Don't buy Samsung products.

ruanwagenaar27

Estimable
Sep 5, 2017
Well I don't know what sort of money you use, so the amount of "10.5k" means nothing to me, or to anybody else, other than you. Next time tell us the currency used.

Regarding the LG: I don't like LG. Their customer support is insultingly bad, for starters. Their electronics (not the display panel, the electronics that drive it) are very cheap and thus they are low quality. I have a 42" 4K LG display. It sucks. It sucks real bad. Everything it displays looks like crap. The colors are impossible to tune in and the user controls are inflexible to the point of worthlessness.

Hisense is a cheap company making cheap TVs. Plus they're Chinese. They have a bad reputation.

That leaves Skyworth. Go with them. Skyworth is a TV manufacturing powerhouse rivaled only by Sony (that'd be brand I'd buy).

Second choice would be Hisense 58".

Don't buy anything from Samsung if you can help it. It's getting harder to find good products with Samsung's near domination, but their products are crap and their customer service .... what am I talking abouty. What customer service? I have many Samsung products, as well as many products by from many companies and I'm old, so I've been buying stuff for a long time. Longer than you've been alive. Probably longer than your parents have been alive. I have vast experience. I will never, ever, buy another thing from Samsung. To tell you the tale of my experience would take a small book, so just use the Cliff's Notes version: Don't buy Samsung products.

Thanks a lot for the reply sorry for the currency I am from south africa i use Rands