White iPhone 4 Delayed by Manufacturing Glitch

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjar

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
Boy people are stupid that are responding about the front glass manufacturing problems, and they're taking their stupidity to new heights for this one. First it's NOT a piece of white plastic, it's a piece of white glass to match the back of the phone. The difficulty comes in when you try to make a white piece of glass that doesn't obstruct the screen when it is functioning. Second if its sooooo easy to make this piece of glass why hasn't one of you geniuses so kindly showed apple how to do it and made a fortune off of old stevie boy.

Now before anyone starts calling me an apple fanboy let me say I'm not pro-apple I'm anti-moron. I have a sprint evo 4g phone. People should let their ignorant hatred of all things apple stop making them look like morons.

The iPhone looks cool and if it were on a better network I would consider it after they fix the antennae issues.

Milleman

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
It's the color that makes it hard to manufacture.
Hmmm... That doesn't makes sence. I'll bet Steve doing a rebuild of the antenna issue before spending more manufacuring money on the same failure.
But wait... -People are just holding it wrong!

G

OH, bad new for white iphone fans! Especially the one who are waiting for it!
White is a traditional color for Apple products, and the white one is really cool and lovely, but I think the black also tempting too, even looks a little mystical, so I got it. It is fantastic too...
The iP4's picture definition ...I'm speachless....personally I really like the grouping of apps much tidier than before and the camera zoom. And as the iPhone 4 high-definition video clips, watch video on IPhone 4 are so cool and amazing! and I have download the iPhone 4 Video Converter from iFunia, Im ready for enjoying my favourite movies on the go!

hmm, maybe I will also get the white one then this one give to my son!

Status
Not open for further replies.