Who can supply me with laptops

rockman1

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012

Hi Brett!

Where can one purchase these laptops? Some of the websites are scam artists.

Regards,

Denzil Rockman

Hi Denzil :)

I am in the UK....I think you are in the US , so my suppliers would not help....

Basically I buy from second line distributors..i.e ONE step below the manufacturers...

The advantage of this for me is that any warranty problems are sorted out by my supplier...and I dont have the hassle of dealing with the maker direct (thats a REAL PAIN...take my word)

All the best Brett :)

rockman1

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
Hi Brett!

I am in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. I have been looking on various websites especially chinese website via alibaba and global sources.com. I do not know which ones is trustworthy and reliable.

Hope you can assist.

Regards,

Denzil

Hi Denzil....

The Chinese sites are ULTRA UNRELIABLE...to say the least....avoid at all costs...

Personally I would buy in your own country as any faulty units (and there WILL be some) can then be returned to the supplier...

Make sure you know what their terms are for DOA...(Dead On Arrival)...that phrase means not only dead but ANY major faults...

All the best Brett :)

daship

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
Alibaba is on of the biggest scams out there. Do not buy from anyone that wont accept Paypal or Good old VISA. Any banktransfers or wire transfers are a big no no.