• Home

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadiqrehan

Great
Jul 29, 2020
I am still working from home due to COVID 19 situation but from the very first day of September, I will start going office.

The boss allowed us to work from home because of the pandemic. I never thought it was going to be so hard to stay at home for four months.

Many people are working from home now, either full time or part time. My whole building is 90% WFH full time with some people coming in a few times a week. IT department staff do need to come in (like myself) when needed for working on hardware or meeting people to fix things. My time is spend about half in the office and half at home.

The office re-opening was pushed up twice already, now it's in the first quarter of 2021. We spent a lot of money on new laptops, conference room and building renovations and upgrading things for video meetings (buying over 40 55"-85" TVs along with Zoom/Teams devices), sending masks and sanitizers to full time employees, adding a second bonus to full time home office employees and temporarily adding $2 an hour to the hourly employees at our stores. This thing has not been easy on the economy in general (even for businesses like one I work for which is a retailer that had a decent boost in sales).

Last edited:

torres5

Great
Jan 23, 2021
I am only going to my office twice a week. I am working from home for the remaining three days.

Mar 18, 2021
There is no a lot of point working in office now, a lot of time and money saved, when you are at home. If you doing what you was hired for, your boss will glad to see you working from home, cuz he can cut expenses on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.