Why acer V3-571G so noisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

modimabruck

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
hi
i bought a new acer V3-571G but the more i use it,the noisier it becomes .Sometimes it becomes so noisy that its frustrating to work with .At first i thought the pc was overheating but sometimes it is noisy even when not in use .what could be the problem .is it poor designing that caused all this?

phil22

Honorable
Apr 26, 2012
I had an Acer laptop until recently when it died. It's noise levels too were intrusive at times, and not even particularly quiet at idle. My wife's Packard Bell is much, much quieter even when working hard, as is my Toshiba.

So it's probably a bad feature of Acer laptops in general. You may want to examine the fan vents underneath and wherever else there are any. They get partially blocked with fluff over time, the temperature rises inside the laptop, so the fan has to work harder = more noise.

Also avoid placing the laptop directly on your lap or any other soft surface like bed-covers. This can block the vents too. Set the laptop on something flat like a tray so that air-space is maintained underneath the laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.