why are some photos missing from my june 21 2016 photos

Lewsawduster

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
On june 22 we viewed many photos on google photos we took on june 21. Now most of them are gone. How to find and restore them?

Are the photos not on the google account (when accessed from a computer) or are they just not showing on the phone?

If you are trying to check the account from your phone, I would try from a computer. Sometimes things don't show the same. Also, are you sure that the photos from that date were uploaded to the google account? It is always best to check the uploads/transfers, from a device other than the one you are doing the transfers on, to make sure they actually went through.

Are the photos not on the google account (when accessed from a computer) or are they just not showing on the phone?

If you are trying to check the account from your phone, I would try from a computer. Sometimes things don't show the same. Also, are you sure that the photos from that date were uploaded to the google account? It is always best to check the uploads/transfers, from a device other than the one you are doing the transfers on, to make sure they actually went through.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Android Smartphones 2
P Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 0
J Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 0
M Android Smartphones 7
T Android Smartphones 0
L Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 8
L Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 4