why can't my phone display video immediately at the gallery

sam254

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017
When i download a video it doesn't appear on my gallery immediately it has to take one or two days to appear

Solution
Well, it could be a few things. It could be the size of the video, which is making your data plan much slower during the download and making it take much longer.

It could be the program/app you are using to download the video. It could also be where you are downloading it from.

It also may not be that it is taking so long to show so much as it is not showing until something changes on the device. You might try restarting it once you are sure the download is done to see if that makes it show up faster.

It could also be a problem with the video during the download, which then has to restart (possibly more than once).

And it could be a lack of space on your device.

There are just way to many variables here.
Well, it could be a few things. It could be the size of the video, which is making your data plan much slower during the download and making it take much longer.

It could be the program/app you are using to download the video. It could also be where you are downloading it from.

It also may not be that it is taking so long to show so much as it is not showing until something changes on the device. You might try restarting it once you are sure the download is done to see if that makes it show up faster.

It could also be a problem with the video during the download, which then has to restart (possibly more than once).

And it could be a lack of space on your device.

There are just way to many variables here.

Solution