Why does my wifi selection has an Authentication problem?

Authentication problem means you are either trying to access the wrong hotspot/WiFi with the password for yours, or you are entering the wrong password for your own hotspot/WiFi. So you need to check that you are 1. trying to access the right hotspot/WiFi and 2. entering the correct password.

Authentication problem means you are either trying to access the wrong hotspot/WiFi with the password for yours, or you are entering the wrong password for your own hotspot/WiFi. So you need to check that you are 1. trying to access the right hotspot/WiFi and 2. entering the correct password.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Android Tablets 5
A Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 14
T Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Info Galaxy Tab A (SM-T290) WIFI "couldn't authenticate connection"
Solved! Authentication problem on Acer tablet
Solved! When trying to connect my RCA Voyager 3 to my hotspot, keeps saying Authentication Problem, but it worked the day before, boug
Solved! tablet is on can't get pass through the authenticating problems
Solved! Fire 7 tablet authentication problems
Factory reset WiFi problem
Permanent fix for wifi authentication errors on Android.
Bought an Acer tablet. Cannot connect to my Wi-Fi, it says Authentication problem. Please help!
I have an authentication issue on Amazon Fire HD 10. I have restarted my Wi-Fi router and tablet
authentiction problem coming
I hold the power button down and volume button Sametime I select the normal reboot in does nothing but good back to th
While i use WIFI IT GIVES AUTHNTICATION ERROR ON gLAXY gRAND 19082 HOW TO CONNENCT IT WITH WIFI
i cant connect my phone to the school wifi it keeps saying authentication problem
How do I select SD storage for videos/songs downloaded from websites, using a tablet Samsung SM-T110 ?
Control volume and track forward/back from an app (not the buttons)
my tablet will go as far as step 4 but when i select reset it wont do anything. Help pls
The option to select "none" is not available for me to remove password to unlock screen
Help Selecting Tablet for my Grandfather
ability to select text in Chrome?
my tablet no longer to usb mount mass storage anymore and wont allow me to select it manualy

ASK THE COMMUNITY